Saturday, September 17, 2011

Football, Football, Football...  My oldest, George, had a game in Selma tonight.  Bummer we lost but such a proud Mommy moment to hear, " Blocked and ball recovered by #90 GEORGE DUNKER".  Loved hearing his name over the system!  I know he thought it was pretty cool also.  I'm sure we will be hearing about it for a couple days (at least).  

Boys birthdays are creeping up on me and we are trying to figure out what to do this year.  George starts planning his birthday party a year in advance.  I just want him to do something that I can create a handmade invitation for!  The older they get the harder it is to make cute invites.  He's going to be 10! Now Harrison on the other hand will be getting some creative invites and decor.  He's only going to be Four so I can still get away with it. 

It's super late so this is a quick tid-bit.  Night, Night 

No comments:

Post a Comment